- Hour-by-hour temperature
(orange chart at the bottom)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation
(rain and snow in a blue chart)
- Hour-by-hour cloudiness and sunshine
(clouds on top + sun rays)
- Hour-by-hour wind speed and direction
(red line and red arrows)
- Hour-by-hour humidity or dew point
(dotted blue line)
- Real day/night and sunlight
- Daily temperature minimum and maximum
(overlaid above chart)
- Actual temperature and place
(on the top)
- Option to see 1, 2, 3 or 5 days at once
(plus a quick tap to instantly toggle to 5 days view)
- Reliable weather sources
(yr.no in free version, Dark Sky in Pro*)
- Supports all Apple Watch complications
Forecast is updated every hour, and cached offline — the chart always shows current temperature according to last obtained forecast, even when you go for a long run without your phone.
You can unlock professional Dark Sky forecast and all themes with a reasonably priced subscription, which covers a cost of data and allows me to further improve Weathergraph.
Frequently asked questions #
- I cannot reinstall Weathergraph, I only see a Purchase button on my iPhone and it is disabled #
- This is an oversight not yet fixed by Apple - for some reason, independent (= watch only) apps can only be reinstalled from the watch. Please just open App Store on your watch, search for "weathergraph', and there you will be able to install the app.
- I installed Weathergraph and I would like to restore my subscription #
- Please tap the
Get Pro button, and in a purchase screen, tap
Restore purchases button.
- How do I read the weather? #
- Here's the legend
is also on
Here's my email
*) Dark Sky API will keep on working until the end of 2021, and I wil replace it with one of worthy competitors I am now evaluating.